Clinicians Del-Immune V 30 caps
Del-Immune V supports a healthy immune system and can be used during colds/flu and other illness such as Urinary Tract Infections. As its main ingredient is a specific strain of probiotic it is considered safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- With probiotic cell wall fragments that act as messengers to support the immune system to help against ills and chills
- Can be used prior to and during winter months
- Suitable for those who suffer from allergens
- Made from a special strain of lactic acid producing bacteria called Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV. This particular organism has a very important function in our intestine, namely the role of developing and regulating our immune system throughout life
- Del-Immune V® works by supporting the innate or primary immune system as well as acquired immune system which is involved in antibody production. It also supports the synthesis of important proteins called cytokines that modulate immune function
- Del- Immune V® plays a vital role in supporting overall body function (including healthy nasal passages, bronchial tubes, airways and upper respiratory tract, blood, skin, bowel and liver etc) and aids the body’s defenses for ills and chills.
Del-Immune V® Features
- Does not require refrigeration and is stable at room temperature
- Fast acting
- Scientifically validated formula that has been used for over 40 years in Europe and Russia
- Can be used over prolonged periods of time without any side effects
- Suitable to take with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
Exercise caution, or avoid with individuals who have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Systematic Lupus Erythematosus. Both conditions express an up regulated immune system. N.B. the cytokine (inflammatory protein) causing MS is unrelated to the cytokine activated by Del-Immune V. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health professional before taking any supplements.